Drummond Wehle LLP
At Drummond Wehle LLP, our mission is a simple one: to serve and fully satisfy the needs of individuals, families and businesses in West Central Florida.
We accomplish this mission by taking a personal interest in the wealth preservation and risk management issues facing our clients. Our lawyers make every effort to deliver the highest caliber of legal services with personal attention, compassion and professionalism,
Committed To Your Goals
We will invest the time and energy required to truly understand your needs so that we can provide you with the service you deserve for your most important issues. Specifically:
- We listen: We evaluate. We come to understand your needs. And we pay attention to those needs. Our goal is to provide the service you need, when you need it, how you need it and at a fair price.
- We respond: We won't leave you hanging. We take your calls when we can, and we respond to your messages within 24 hours.
- We are informed: We know what we do, and we stick to what we know. We only practice in a few areas, so we can keep ourselves informed and up-to-date and provide you with the quality of service you deserve.
- We are practical: We provide real-world, realistic solutions to your legal needs. We will work with you to make a thorough cost-benefit analysis of available alternatives, then move forward with an appropriate and cost-effective solution.
- We are diligent: We understand that you don't hire a lawyer today because you need something done next month. We are diligent in getting your work done when you need it done.
- We are your partner: "Partnership" doesn't just describe our firm; it described our relationship with you, our client. When it comes to taking care of your business, your assets and your money, if it's important to you, then it's important to us.
Experience You Can Count On
The partners at our firm have more than 55 years of combined experience in the practice of law and accounting. View the profiles below to learn more about our attorneys.
Ready to discuss your wealth preservation, risk management and tax issues with a knowledgeable attorney from our Tampa law firm? Call 813-983-8000 or submit our contact form to arrange a consultation.